Taken at -20. Not bad!

May 20, 2010 Wildlife sightings

I am hoping to get some picture posted on here soon. My resourcces are lacking. Anyway, Paul is enjoying his training, everyday something new. Yesterday when coming back from lunch he saw an orca (whale, "free Willy") . Water spitting out of the ocean surface and 2 fins emerged. Unless he was swimming on his side, my guess is that there were 2 orcas, especially since they travel with their family. If that wasn't exciting enough, when he was done for the day and taking a break, they saw a brown bear. The bear got spooked and climbed a tree. Paul sent me a picture on my phone. The kids and I are so excited to experience Alaska with Paul. Now if only we could find an apartment/townhouse/house something with 4 walls a roof and heat. I have tried craigs list, I'll take any more suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment